CHOOSE THE BEST OPTION FOR YOUR TERRACE OR GARDEN
CREATE UNIQUE SPACES WITH YOUR BIOCLIMATIC PERGOLA TO ENJOY ALL YEAR ROUND
FIXED, RETRACTABLE AND CANVAS PERGOLAS
BIOCLIMATIC AND PHOTOVOLTAIC PERGOLAS
Our most popular model thanks to its large dimensions, quality finishes and easy assembly. Altea has the latest technology at your disposal. Its main material is 6063 T5 first-fusion aluminum with numerous color and texture finishes.
The Altea bioclimatic pergola has a 24 Vdc motor for the movement of the slats hidden in the frame, controllable by smartphone, with 4 predefined opening positions between 0º and 145º and rain, wind, snow and movement sensors.
In addition to being easy to install without the need for work, it incorporates a rainwater evacuation system and can withstand winds of up to 175 km/h both in wall mounting and in an island-type installation.
Our most popular model thanks to its large dimensions, quality finishes and easy assembly. Moraira has the latest technology at your disposal.
The beam incorporates an extrusion gutter with water drainage channeled through the pillars.
In the Moraira bioclimatic pergola, the assembly of slats and mechanisms is carried out on the inside, facilitating the assembly and integration of its finishes.
Its maximum mounting dimensions reach 6000 x 4000mm in both island-type and wall-mounted installations, with a slat opening that goes from 0º to 135º.
It admits accessories such as perimeter LED strips (RGB or White), heating and audio systems, without mechanization in the structure and easy to install.
Reduce your electricity bill and charge your electric car, take advantage of the opportunity and discover our new pergola with photovoltaic modules.
Generate up to 5.5 kWp of clean energy for your home or business.
- Maximum dimensions: 5537 x 7200 mm with 1 module and 4 pillars.
- Measurement of streets between 740 mm and 1100 mm.
- Dual charging and sun protection function: Save on electricity bills and charge your electric car.
- It includes photovoltaic panels with state-of-the-art BIPV monocrystalline silicon cells to generate clean energy and charge electric cars.
- Rainwater channeling and drainage system towards the perimeter beams.
- 4+4 mm or 5+5 mm glass modules.
- Collection and channeling of intrapillar water, with the possibility of connecting to the rainwater network.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
Quality exterior design at your fingertips with top quality materials, clean lines and minimalist designs. Furniture of great resistance and durability. The best solution for your terrace or garden.